I own a small, independent outdoor gear shop that launched its first in-house built product via a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. Introducing the Basecamp Journal! Ask me anything!
In this AMA we will discuss the following:
- The process of launching our first proprietary product as a retailer that typically sells products created by other brands.
- Our history, and how this informed our decision to use crowdfunding rather than traditional methods of funding.
- The challenges and opportunities associated with our crowdfunding campaign.
- Things we've learned, and things that we would have done differently.
- Anything else you want to ask!